MTI’s multidimensional service activities as a pilot for the Lapland University Consortium’s innovation programme
The aim this development project, which focuses on MTI’s service activities, is to create strong and functional service activities which are easily accessible, visible and match the needs of actors in the sector with high quality and timeliness. The project also serves as a pilot for the Lapland University Consortium’s innovation programme and as a source of support in planning the service activities of Lapland UAS.
• organise service activities
• improve the content, structure and functionality of services
• add to the visibility of service activities
• develop and add export of education internationally
• create a national network of partnership and cooperation
• contribute to implementing the innovation programme
The project will create a model for organising and implementing services on the operational level. It will undertake to find solutions to needs theta emerge in the region but also to anticipate future needs and find solutions that address them. There is demand for MTI’s products and services regionally, nationally and internationally. MTI’s service activities have a rich network of partners nationally.
The project executor is MTI/Rovaniemi UAS and co-executor the University of Lapland. The project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)/Lapland Regional Council.