Risks, Danger and Safety - Spring Symposium on Tourism Safety and Security
Please register for the Spring Symposium on Tourism Safety and Security and evening events by using the online registration form
Access to all sessions and all symposium activities requires registration.
|Until 31 January
|1 February until 12 March
* Student fee applies to post-graduate students who are submitting the abstract. When post-graduate students are submitting the abstract, please attach to the abstract a proof of student status.
Registration fee includes
- admission to all sessions
- lunches and coffee/tea during breaks
- symposium materials (final programme, abstracts as printed copy)
- Get-together Party on Monday 16 April
- dinner on Tuesday 17 April
- transfers between hotels and symposium venue
Payment of registration fee
All registration fees will be invoiced after registration.
The registration fees include the VAT 0%.
Cancellation policy of registration fee
Cancellations must be made in writing to Organizing committee (firstname.lastname@example.org). Registration will be refunded if cancellation is received before 12 March 2012.
Please note that
- a processing fee of 50 € will be deducted from payed registration fees after 5 March 2012
- if cancellation is made after 9 April 2012 half of the registration fee will be deducted from payed registration
Participants of symposium must book accommodation directly from hotels.
When doing the reservation from hotel, use our code "Safety Symposium".
Prices below are valid until 12 April 2012.
All hotel fees are to be paid directly to the hotel.
Please note in hotel bookings
- cancellations must be made directly to the hotel one day prior to the date of arrival at the latest
- all cancellations made later than this or bookings not cancelled at all will be invoiced in full
- without prior notice of late arrival a hotel has the right to give a reserved room away after 18.00